- 1 sweet potato
- 1 large leek
- 1 fennel bulb
- 2 to 3 tbsp Paneolio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200ml Blue Elephant Coconut Cream
- Juice of a lime
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 to 700ml vegetable OR chicken stock
- 1 to 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 to 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Mascarpone cheese, to serve
- Croutons, to serve
Cook, clean and chop all vegetables.
In a saucepan, heat olive oil and add chopped leeks. Cook until tender over medium heat.
Add the chopped fennel and sweet potato. Stir until all vegetables are coated with olive oil.
Add the stock, lime juice and chopped herbs. Bring to boil and then simmer on medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove from heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
Blend in a liquidizer until creamy. Add coconut cream and stir.
Serve with a spoon full of mascarpone and croutons.
Serves: 4 to 6
Cooking Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Level of Difficulty: Medium
This recipe is taken from TAKE15 (minutes cooking ideas) pg.143Verzjoni bil Malti